Legal & HR Compliance
Saurashtra Solutions offer end-to-end Labour law compliance and advisory services. We enable you to focus solely on your business, while we take care of the rest. Our comprehensive compliance and advisory services help you to be a totally compliant company.
With the ever-changing employment laws, it becomes a challenge for small and mid-sized companies to keep themselves compliant. These organisations need a reliable HR compliance services from an experienced service provider. As this involves time, resources and continuous monitoring of compliances to be completed on time.
As per Deloitte Compliance Trends Survey Report Only 26 percent Indian respondents have a full-time CCO as compared to 58 percent respondents globally. Also, 51% companies have a staff of five or fewer employees.
However, in the recent past many medium and small sized organizations have started paying attention to this aspect and is being treated as an Investment Expenditure aimed at getting the best output of employees.
COVERAGE OF COMPLIANCES (What We do):
- Shops and Commercial Establishments Act (S&E).
- The Employees Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provision Act - 1952 (EPF).
- The Employees State Insurance Corporation Act - 1948 (ESIC).
- The Professional Tax Act (PT).
- The Labour Welfare Fund Act (LWF).
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act - 1970 (CLRA).
- The Minimum Wages Act-1948.
- The Payment of Wages Act-1936.
- The Payment of Bonus Act-1965.
- The Maternity Benefit Act-1961.
- The Payment of Gratuity Act-1972.
- The Equal Remuneration Act-1976.
- The Employment Exchange (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) ACT-1959.
- Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) ACT, 2013.
- Employees Compensation ACT-1923.
- Factories ACT, 1948.
Never Compromising On Services
If you are on the verge of business expansion or venturing in India for any other reason, we are the right partners for you to introduce or streamline your Human Resource process. Our experts will be glad to advice you on the Labour law applicability across different states of India. We will help you understand the complexity of compliance and undertake the administration of the same.
Why Choose Saurashtra Solutions as Trusted Partner
- We are highly professional, long term player with extensive industry exposure and experience in the particular vertical. 1i>
- We have strategically positioned our brand as a professional human resource partner to satisfy the skills gap of the highly competitive Industry.
- Improve Staff Development.
- We are a team of fully experienced and qualified professionals, who basically understand your requirement before start working on it.
- Competitive and cost-effective to help you reduce your costs and maximise the return on your investment.